Body to Body Massage Bangalore | Female to Male Massage @ 79961 27123
- 1500.00 Rs.
- Published date: September 24, 2018
- Modified date: September 25, 2018
- Bangalore, Karnataka, India [ #1121 Ad Views - 213 ]
It’s a Female to Male Massage, where you can have fun with
independent girls in a private place. Every Type of massage therapy is provided along with the extra beneficial services. You can get special form of therapy from the trained therapists.
Call: +91 79961 27123 to take massage in Bangalore.
Visit website: www.sumitspa.in
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Massage in Bangalore Bangalore (Karnataka) September 18, 2018 2000.00 Rs.
Honey Spa Massage is a leader in the massage industry in Bangalore. We are honoured to have pleased men, women and couples over the past years! We provide quality and trustable incall massage and outcall massage. All our massages include happy ending...
TOP SPA / MASSAGE PARLOURS SERVICE PRICE LIST - INR (INDIA)
S.No Types of Massage Therapies 45-60 Min Charges 90-120 Min Charges (20% Discount) 1. Swedish Massage 1500-1800 2200-2800 2. Thai Massage 1100-1500 1850-2500 3. Deep Tissue Massage 1800-2000 2500-4000 4. Ayurvedic Massage 1000-1500 2000-2500 5. Sandwich Massage 2000-3000 3000-5000 6. Sports Massage 1000-1500 2100-2700 7. Pregnancy Massage 1200-1800 2200-2700 8. Shiatsu Massage 1100-1600 2300-2850 9. Aromatherapy Massage 1500-2000 2500-3000 10. Reflexology Massage 1150-1550 2250-2850
Note: The prices listed for the massage therapy are of approximate value. For exact charges for particular therapy, please call the massage centers near you.
Massage in Bangalore Mysore (Karnataka) August 31, 2018 1500.00 Rs.
We are living in a world now where people depend a lot on medication rather than the natural remedies. And this is what driving us towards a more dangerous zone. Heart attack, stroke, high blood pressure and depression are some of the very common iss...